Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Trafalgar Truck Restorers Club visit

On behalf of the Trafalgar Truck Restorers Club, we hosted a shed visit for the Bass Coast Community Health Centre's Men on the Move Group. We had our two trucks on display, plus some other Club members. We had a BBQ lunch and a bit of a chat and all up it was a great day and the weather was perfect.

This is a 1962 AB International, restored as a log jinker, by John Denholm. John is the President of the Trafalgar Truck Restorers Club.

A 1946 Maple Leaf, owned by Stan Hamilton.
It was originally owned by the Jeremiah family of Pakenham South.

A 1947 DD4 Dodge, owned by John Fowler.

John and Bev Ferguson's 1948 KB3 International.

The 1957 REO Gold Comet is owned by Tony & Glenys Hackett, next to it is a 1976 TK Bedford. This is owned by Graeme and Judy Johnston.

Bill Shelton's 1935 Dodge Brothers.

This is our Volvo with the 1976 Freighter trailer, which we purchased in December 2006. It is an ex- Commonwealth Department of Supply trailer, which we are currently restoring.

Wayne Henry's CD1840 International, with three David Brown tractors -a 1954 30D, a 950 and a 990.

That's our 1974 1418 Benz and next to it is John Gramlick's 1970 2500 Commer van.
John has had this Commer since new.

Calvin Coghlan's 1958 Morris Major.

This is a 1927 Chev, in an unrestored condition, owned by Norman & Dianne Nettleton. Also on the trailer is an old Malvern Star bicycle.

1 comment:

  1. the 1927 Chev has 1926 headlights

    ReplyDelete